Final Post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I wander off on occasion and don't get on for some time, even to read, but I've always come back. However, in the time that I've been a participant here, I've never figured out what a "dutchwrangler" is. Google-fu didn't help me with an answer either, so can anyone clue me in?

While we tend to disagree here, there aren't many that I would say really aggravate me, but even those won't know it when I get aggravated.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's kinda the whole point of this place (America not osa): freedom for all despite their opinions...dutchie wasn't hurting anyone with his opinions, so who is Alex Jones Junior to say gtfo?

He hurt me when he referred to my Dad, my brothers and my son as a cheap whore for fighting for their country. Hell, my oldest brother got mad when then wouldn't let him join again when he was 60 years old. I guess that makes him a really cheap whore.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not getting all mushy mushy here, cause you still piss me off....LMAO

But I will never forget thet, and that was the coolest thing, by far, that anyone has ever said to me on this forum.

Now shad-uppa-yer-face and say somthing mean to me! LOL

After you get done with your bro-mance, you still have to put up with me.

Rentless, no mercy, un merciful, beat you into a mud hole, and stomp the mud out.

Any way, when we gonna do lunch?

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
21b.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I wander off on occasion and don't get on for some time, even to read, but I've always come back. However, in the time that I've been a participant here, I've never figured out what a "dutchwrangler" is. Google-fu didn't help me with an answer either, so can anyone clue me in?

A Dutch Wrangler rounds-up Dutchmen which is the easiest job in the world. Dutchmen wear wooden shoes and typically have their fingers in a dike.
--Wikipedia.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dutchwrangler....the man without a country.

In world where people are cattle... There stood a man who broke the bovine shackles..his name was Dutchwrangler.

Latest posts

Top Bottom