Which news media do you read/watch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious where most of you get your daily "info" from(other than OSA). I understand every "channel" is biased towards their beliefs whether liberal or conservative. I truly wish I could find an Independent news source that would honestly be in the middle and report unbiased news.

I'm on the computer all day long as part of my job so make time throughout the day to catch up on current events. I've primarily been a Fox news guy but they just added some 'upgrades' where not all of their stories are "free" in so much as they require your email address and agreeing to their terms and conditions. That, I won't do. I just want to read. No posting. No commenting.

I'll jump over to MSN.com but that's more for their sports section and to see if there are any common stories being told on their liberal platform and the conservative Fox News. Generally speaking, they don't run the same stories even with a different spin.
Newsmax and some of Fox

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious where most of you get your daily "info" from(other than OSA). I understand every "channel" is biased towards their beliefs whether liberal or conservative. I truly wish I could find an Independent news source that would honestly be in the middle and report unbiased news.

I'm on the computer all day long as part of my job so make time throughout the day to catch up on current events. I've primarily been a Fox news guy but they just added some 'upgrades' where not all of their stories are "free" in so much as they require your email address and agreeing to their terms and conditions. That, I won't do. I just want to read. No posting. No commenting.

I'll jump over to MSN.com but that's more for their sports section and to see if there are any common stories being told on their liberal platform and the conservative Fox News. Generally speaking, they don't run the same stories even with a different spin.
The problem is that journalism is dead. Every channel is flogging their own propaganda and there is nowhere that you can get the unvarnished truth.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is that journalism is dead. Every channel is flogging their own propaganda and there is nowhere that you can get the unvarnished truth.
Then how do you find the truth about anything? I choose Newsmax because their reporting passes the research tests. I take nothing at face value, but unlike Network news they tell the whole story.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Mostly AM 1000, 1520 and XM Patriot. I do however watch and listen to all the liberal channels as well.
If you’re in the biggest game of your life, wouldn’t you want the other teams playbook?
Listen to XM Progress on channel 127 as long as you can stand it. They will tell you exactly what they want.
Side note;NPR should not be funded by your tax dollars.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tic-Toc & Face Book, come on people these are the only real news. I also look at the White House web site to get the real scoop.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will watch the local stations for weather and local news, and primarily FOX and NBC for the rest. Watching only those outlets that I agree with doesn’t always give the true picture.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1703106218390965.jpg

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually watch channel 4 for half an hour in the morning before I leave for work and that's it. I don't watch anything else, I don't actively avoid any other news I just don't care to see anything else. My day is full other than that, I read a lot, play Xbox, do gun stuff, grandkid/family stuff, that's enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom