Which news media do you read/watch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious where most of you get your daily "info" from(other than OSA). I understand every "channel" is biased towards their beliefs whether liberal or conservative. I truly wish I could find an Independent news source that would honestly be in the middle and report unbiased news.

I'm on the computer all day long as part of my job so make time throughout the day to catch up on current events. I've primarily been a Fox news guy but they just added some 'upgrades' where not all of their stories are "free" in so much as they require your email address and agreeing to their terms and conditions. That, I won't do. I just want to read. No posting. No commenting.

I'll jump over to MSN.com but that's more for their sports section and to see if there are any common stories being told on their liberal platform and the conservative Fox News. Generally speaking, they don't run the same stories even with a different spin.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry - my question wasn't clear. If you read the news online, which source do you prefer?

Yeah, I used to switch TV channels at 10 pm to watch the local news but honestly not worth my time. Occasionally a headline I want to see but heck just listen at 6 pm while cooking dinner and you've got exactly what's airing at 10.

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. Get out your cell phone
2. Download the X app (used to be called twitter).
3. Follow your favorite news sources
4. Get instantaneous news with their links to news stories.
5. Search in twitter to find out that is going on for specific news that you want to pinpoint.
6. There will no longer be a need to watch the news or go to websites. You will save time, unless you still like to pay bills by check.

Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. Get out your cell phone
2. Download the X app (used to be called twitter).
3. Follow your favorite news sources
4. Get instantaneous news with their links to news stories.
5. Search in twitter to find out that is going on for specific news that you want to pinpoint.
6. There will no longer be a need to watch the news or go to websites. You will save time, unless you still like to pay bills by check.

I like X.com. Only downside you do need to log in and give some info. I like it since I get more info from a variety of sources. Downside is depending on the news source, they do sometimes jump to conclusions, however if you like a source and click like you will get Community Notes if it is proven false.

Latest posts

Top Bottom