Finally a $6 gun show. Claremore this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMPregler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I attended and if Dave continues with the $6 deal I will keep going. I fell in love with a S&W 617 but the guy was really high. Oh well, can't wait until the Wanamacher Show.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We decided on a road trip on a whim, drove up to check it out from OKC. we heard the same thing about it being a seriously slow show. I was there looking for powder. there was virtually none to be had. Picked up some primers for a decent price - was comparable to Wally World when they're in stock, so I picked up a box. I counted less than a dozen people there by 2PM. several tables had packed up and gone home.

We brought a couple of AR's to carry for the discount. One vendor made an offer and admitted it was less that 1/2 it's value, but he just couldn't lose any more money than that. I can understand, we shook hands and I left with both AR's in hand.

We knew it was going to be a slow show - that location, while a nice building was so far off the beaten path! There's no doubt location hurt attendance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom