Finding like minded individuals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm interested in getting more into this lifestyle.

I'm getting into law enforcement this December.

I have all this gear.. now what?

I don't own any land, I don't have places to run drills and work on recce things, see what gear setup's work, etc. I do have land I could use but shooting would be a hard no..

I don't want a militia or dumb red neck **** like that im just looking for a place to enjoy my gear and maybe shoot from time to time.
No one likes rednecks till they need to do redneck stuff. My buddies and wife always make fun of me when we go to nice restaurants and nice places that I stick out like sore thumb.

If you’ve got the gear and no training, you’ve done it backwards.

Just wear your gear and go hiking. I’ve done plate carrier runs on soccer mom hiking trails and most people don’t react weird…..fully loaded AR maybe might throw some red flags, but not illegal.

Don’t worry how people look at you, anywhere public in the forest is a great place to train.

Zink ranch up here west of Tulsa is a great place to get lost. If you run into ranch hands, just don’t throw a fuss and be respectful.

If you’re going into law enforcement stay in shape. There’s nothing I hate more than man boobs in a uniform and a gut hanging over the belt. You get paid to work out, and train, you better look like it or you’re lazy. There are ZERO acceptable excuses for being out of shape in law enforcement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom