nothing lasts forever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This really saddens me. You sir are one of the OGs around here. You and I were shelling down the corn LONG before OSA turned into what it is today. Back then, there were just a small number of us. Stepper, J.P., ef9turbo, MichaelBrown, bulbboy, pstmstr and many, many others that I sincerely apologize to, for not naming. My memory is shot.

I pray that our Heavenly Father embraces you in His loving arms and takes you home when He is ready for you. God bless, young man. :comfort:

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
saddlebum.... it is written in the bible that "Gods mercy lives forever". embrace Jesus because He took the punishment for your sin and by His mercy promises to deliver you into an eternal life of peace. He also promises to be a husband to the widow... so under His promise you can rest assured that your love your wife will be in tender care. God Bless you and yours.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It's an odd feeling when your time becomes finite. when you understand you won't even live as long as your parents did, having so many things you want to do before time runs out but being too weak you don't have it in you.
it's a struggle to just work and keep the bills paid fortunately I have some good inmate staff that have supported me since this all started. knowing they will all discharge in the next few months and wondering how I will do it without them. I hope they honor me by doing good and never coming back to prison.
knowing that my medical bills are so high my life insurance won't even get my wife out of debt when I'm gone. and speaking of my wife what an angel she turned out to be , she deserves better.
so many regrets about things I've done ,but I've worked hard to change . I'm not as good as I should've been ,but I'm better than I used to be.

when you talk to God mention me if you don't mind. Thanks
Thank you for sharing this.

It's from the heart, so I will give you something stranger.

Back in 98 when I went to my first command aboard a submarine my first general order from the captain was to write my own obituary.

I was 18 years old....I had done nothing memorable. Nothing worth mentioning really, that is what I realized.

I also realized that I could die out there on that submarine. So I sat in the mess decks and thought what I would do.

So...I made a list of 10 things that I would do!

I still have that list, and my son crossed one off even.

Life is worth living, and maybe you can't accomplish some due to financial strains, but make some you can.

Get the experience points in that game off life. People read these older threads all the time, I did for a long time before I ever commented or engaged.

Think of this as a new beginning or even just a new chapter where you get busy living.

Trust me when I say, you matter!

Latest posts

Top Bottom