Fire Force Slings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been in the market for a new sling, and as of late, I had become disillusioned with all of the new-fangled and expensive slings that are out there. I've been a fan of the Magpul MS3 sling, and used on my AK to varying degrees of success, but I never really got it adjusted properly to my rather robust frame, but I made due.

A few weeks ago I got me a semi-auto Uzi, and with that thing weighing close to nine (9) pounds UNLOADED, I knew that I need a sling for it. I had a beat up HK leather sling that came with my PTR-91, but it was missing the rear screw, and even after I managed a fix for that, I decided that I still wanted something that was better, so I went out searching.

You can buy legit Uzi slings for $10 + shipping from DS Arms, but that turned out to be $20 for a sling when all was said and done. I am a Amazon Prime Member, and I've grown accustomed to getting my stuff within a few days. I did a search on Amazon and found your usual litany of Uncle Mike's Rifle slings and hunting slings with camouflage patterns and pads. Then I came across this:

http://www.amazon.com/Fire-Force-Po...8675&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Fire+Force+Sling

ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_81PVPDDJVGL._SL1500_.jpg

I liked what I saw, they had the HK hooks that I was looking for, and they were $10 a piece shipped. So I ordered some and got them in today, and let me tell you, I am blown away. Given, this is a three-hour history I've had with them, but just holding them in my hand, they feel very good and very solid, the buckles/tabs/clips are all metal, and everything seems to be in really good shape. They are long, but can be made infinitely shorter, and all told, I think that I am really going to like them. If they work out, I'm going to outfit all of my rifles with them.

Has anyone else had experience for Fire Force products? Everything on their website says that they are made in the U.S.A., which is nice.

I'll post some photos later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom