Fires Being Intentionally Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good friend that lives in Creek County just said the Sapulpa fire chief attempted to pull over a vehicle after someone was intentionally setting fires. From the info on the scanner, it appeared they were in pursuit of a white crown victoria that checked back to a Sapulpa address.

Someone like this needs to have the **** beat out of them and then put to work fighting the fires. Talk about sorry POS.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fire bug's are mentally screwed in the head once the season get's ripe hey can't help themselves and once the fires get going others lose any shred of impulse control they have left.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If and when they catch them, they should be locked up forever. I'm serious. I know that sounds harsh, but someone that would do this should not be allowed to freely roam the streets and roads and highways. They inflict too much damage. Too much carnage, loss, grief, and and some point, someone is going to lose their life in one of these fires, and it's likely going to be a firefighter, and probably a volunteer because of the rural location of most of these fires.

My guess is every single one of these fires have been intentionally set.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always been fascinated with fire, but never to the point of throwing flames on a hot, dry, Oklahoma landscape. That's just stupid.

In addition to arson, there are SEVERAL other laws they can and should be charged with. Throw the book at a couple of these guys, and I promise we won't have as many problems in the future.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always been fascinated with fire, but never to the point of throwing flames on a hot, dry, Oklahoma landscape. That's just stupid.

In addition to arson, there are SEVERAL other laws they can and should be charged with. Throw the book at a couple of these guys, and I promise we won't have as many problems in the future.

Not defending anyone here but you do understand pyromania is an impulse control disorder right? Throw the book at them all you want but with out psychiatric treatment they'll do it every chance they get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom