Fires Being Intentionally Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too often...

Oklahoma firefighter cops to arson
August 4, 2012 by Kelly Andersson

[A volunteer Muskogee County firefighter has admitted that he started seven grass fires last weekend. Dustin Davis, 25, a firefighter for Boynton Fire Department, told the fire chief that he set the fires so he could spend more time with his colleagues. Davis said he missed the camaraderie he’d once felt in the military.]

http://wildfiretoday.com/2012/08/04/oklahoma-firefighter-cops-to-arson/

Ex-Oklahoma firefighter pleads guilty to arson charge
June 22, 2012

[A former Oklahoma Forestry Services firefighter has pleaded guilty to charges of arson and endangering the lives of others.

The Cherokee County District Attorney's Office said Friday that 39-year-old Mike Adam Malenski pleaded guilty to the two counts on Thursday and was sentenced to a total of 10 years in prison. Malenski was initially charged with 56 counts each of arson and endangering lives.]

http://newsok.com/ex-oklahoma-firefighter-pleads-guilty-to-arson-charge/article/3686715

Oklahoma Firefighter Charged in Arson Where Body Was Discovered
August 13, 2011

[A volunteer firefighter in Osage County, Oklahoma has been charged with setting an August 3, 2011 fire that damaged several structures and consumed 300 acres. What has investigators puzzled was the discovery of human remains inside a school bus that was damaged in the blaze.

Dustin William Koelliker, 39, a member of the Sand Creek Fire Department, is accused of setting the fire and endangering human life. He is being held on $100,000 bond.]

http://firelawblog.com/2011/08/oklahoma-firefighter-charged-in-arson-where-body-was-discovered/

victor3ranger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know something, this tread got me to thinking. Since the liberals do the knee jerk law making in this country now we should get laws passed saying that you can only buy a fire starting device from a licensed dealer, you have to produce a valid ID and have a background check before any fire devices are sold.
And, of course, you have to be at least 21 to purchase such device and when you do, all your information should be put on a nation wide database and tracked.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think its funny no Liberal has mentioned banning or outlawing fire making devices, Rather most of the ideas/comments to ban something is comming from CONERVATIVE GOP TYPES.

But i do understand the point of the comments and im sure you aint serious.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not defending anyone here but you do understand pyromania is an impulse control disorder right? Throw the book at them all you want but with out psychiatric treatment they'll do it every chance they get.
Screw mental disorders! I don't care what they have, I'm sick and tired of people doing f-ed up crap an society giving them a pass because they are not normal. Lock their ass up as long as possible and make their release dependent upon counceling that they must pay for.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fire bugs should be rounded up during burn bands, like US germans were in wwII, these maniacs should not be running loose with all the damage they do.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
POKE1911 said:
Screw mental disorders! I don't care what they have, I'm sick and tired of people doing f-ed up crap an society giving them a pass because they are not normal. Lock their ass up as long as possible and make their release dependent upon counceling that they must pay for.

Trophies for everyone!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Fire bugs should be rounded up during burn bands, like US germans were in wwII, these maniacs should not be running loose with all the damage they do.

Did I say give them a pass? No I didn't I said incarceration without treatment won't work.

Hey that's a great idea 264, why don't you and poke get together and run for president and vice president together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom