Fires Being Intentionally Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LenBob

I don't know how many times I have seen people throw cigerette butts out the window of their vehicle. They have done it all their life and it just becomes a bad habit. It wouldn't surprise me much to find out this was one of the many types of causes. I have heard some of the causes were actually a car and /or motorcyle wreck, a transformer, a lightning strike and finally haying equipment. It sure don't take much in our current condition.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LenBob said:
I don't know how many times I have seen people throw cigerette butts out the window of their vehicle. They have done it all their life and it just becomes a bad habit. It wouldn't surprise me much to find out this was one of the many types of causes. I have heard some of the causes were actually a car and /or motorcyle wreck, a transformer, a lightning strike and finally haying equipment. It sure don't take much in our current condition.

I don't even "get" smoking much less people tossing butts out the window. If I was driving down the road throwing stuff out the window, I'd be pulled over and given a ticket for littering. But yet, smokers somehow get away with this. I'll never understand what drives (or drove) people to ever start smoking.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
flatwins said:
I don't even "get" smoking much less people tossing butts out the window. If I was driving down the road throwing stuff out the window, I'd be pulled over and given a ticket for littering. But yet, smokers somehow get away with this. I'll never understand what drives (or drove) people to ever start smoking.

You're obviously not cool enough to understand...

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not defending anyone here but you do understand pyromania is an impulse control disorder right? Throw the book at them all you want but with out psychiatric treatment they'll do it every chance they get.
Then we should not give them the chance. While we think of prison as being a form of punishment it also can be used to protect society. If someone will not or cannot cease being a threat to society them remove them from that society. Not as a punishment to them but to protect those they prey on.

Michael

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then we should not give them the chance. While we think of prison as being a form of punishment it also can be used to protect society. If someone will not or cannot cease being a threat to society them remove them from that society. Not as a punishment to them but to protect those they prey on.

Michael

That's a very dangerous thought process, some people think that every person on this site is a threat to society.

Latest posts

Top Bottom