Firewood in Shawnee area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m gonna shoot you a PM sir.

Fire away...

I'm new to the site I'm trying to post a classified ad to get hunters out to my lands to hunt but have tech issues.

If you're not a supporting member you won't be allowed to post in the Classifieds for something like 30 days. Check the site/forum rules for the details. As soon as you become a supporting member and/or meet the other requirements you'll be able to post.

WoodMan57

Marksman
Reaction score
I have more downed oak and pecan than you could burn in probably 10 years. Free for the taking. I'm not in Shawnee, but it's not that far. You'll have to work for it a bit. But there's plenty of smaller rounds that wouldn't require any splitting and it's well-seasoned. Cut it up and take it away...ready to provide warmth for mom.

Goes for anyone...not just the OP. Bring your truck/trailer and a chainsaw and get as much as want.
There is a very nice couple named Tony and Tamara their telephone number is 405-209-6031 they gave me permission to have you call them they desperately need all that wood and they are happy to bring their chainsaw and cut it. They are not on this site I told them I just joined today so I'm just learning.

WoodMan57

Marksman
Reaction score
Well, hell... I usually catch stuff like that. :blush:

But Happy Birthday to mom anyway!

At any rate the offer for firewood isn't 2 years old if anyone wants or needs some, feel free to come and get it.
We had met a nice married couple named Tony and Tamara that live next door to Shawnee Oklahoma their telephone number is 405-209-6031 that really needs all that wood. They want to come and cut it. Would you mind giving them a call? Thank you very much.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had met a nice married couple named Tony and Tamara that live next door to Shawnee Oklahoma their telephone number is 405-209-6031 that really needs all that wood. They want to come and cut it. Would you mind giving them a call? Thank you very much.

Check your inbox for a private message...

Latest posts

Top Bottom