Fireworks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like that place out close to duncan on the north side of highway 7. About 20 minutes out of Lawton.
Airconditioned, indoors, good prices, good stock.

Dave

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like that place out close to duncan on the north side of highway 7. About 20 minutes out of Lawton.
Airconditioned, indoors, good prices, good stock.

Dave

Yeah baby.....like a candy store.... ;)
But alas no good places to shootem anymore, I think Ill take the advice on the boolits....anyone seen any 22 for decent price

.edit: you Know the big ones you shoot out of the tubes make ..Really cool targets....jusayin

Redriverboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Russels is the s*** case of artillery shells $45 a free box with every $40 spent or a free case if ya spend 300 also a free box of artillery shells and a bunch of black cats and bottle rockets if ya drive over 30 miles we go over every year

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just save your money for ammo and come to marlow. We are shooting around 5k in fireworks at 10 pm. Show is free

Anyone who hasn't been to Marlow for the Fourth needs to go. Don't know how many concerts they will have this year, but taking a picnic basket, sitting on the hill all day, having a great "Americana" kind of day and then capping it all off with a great fireworks display. Damn. It just doesn't get much better than that.

Dave

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we have been going to russells for over 10 years now. just cant beat the price and we spend enough to usually get 2 or 3 free cases of artillery shells. this year we got 2 free cases of artillery shells, which is 72 shells per case, and then 5 more free boxes of artillery shells, for some other reason, lol. we have gone there long enough and spend quite a bit, so they send us a letter in the mail every year for a free 500gram cake, so we got that to. then before leaving russell gave us 2 more 500 gram cakes. we also got several packs of free regular firecrackers.

this is what we got this year. went with more small/medium size things this time for my 2 boys to light and not as many 500 gram cakes.
IMAG0485.jpg

this is from last year, we went with more of the big 500 gram cakes.
IMAG0035.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom