First Germany, Now Switzerland - Gold Repatriation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First Germany has requested some of their gold holdings be returned from the FED, now apparently Switzerland is wanting thiers back, too. Germany was told it would take seven years to get it back. Seven years? Seriously? I'm thinking the hustle is about to be exposed, with more and more nations demanding their gold be returned. This could get very interesting, very quickly.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/switzerland-wants-its-gold-back-new-york-fed

https://wealthcycles.com/features/15-ton-gold-repatriation-hits-jp-morgan-london-vaults

Now I'm sure that 2nd article is a gold-sales push to some degree. And to me, this is not to say that you should go out and buy gold at all; what I would caution against is buying gold in 401ks and IRAs. If you're going to buy it, buy physical gold, not "paper" gold IOUs, with all of the value of one paper towel. Fun days ahead.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why would countries want their gold returned, when private Federal Reserve Bank Chairman Ben Bernanke told Congressman Ron Paul that gold isn't money?

Last edited:

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As CJJ said, Always...Always...Always get the physical gold in a ftf transaction, coin shop,gun show,coin show etc.

Do your homework, know the latest spot prices.

And remember, precious metals will be only good for the opening phases of the SHTF scenario. My $0.02 worth.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Didn't we (US) lend them all gold after WWII to start their economies with? Didn't we (US) help them rebuild their factotries, etc. and when they defaulted and couldn't re-pay, didn't we just let it go? Or am I thinking of other countries. We helped rebuild Europe and Japan. And now... where is the consideration?

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't we (US) lend them all gold after WWII to start their economies with? Didn't we (US) help them rebuild their factotries, etc. and when they defaulted and couldn't re-pay, didn't we just let it go? Or am I thinking of other countries. We helped rebuild Europe and Japan. And now... where is the consideration?

We (US) currently have a leader who does not want this country (US) to succeed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom