First guns seized under Florida's new gun laws...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This guy is small potatoes. This law was written for one of those "gun nuts" that has an arsenal of weapons stashed in multiple gun safes, thousands of rounds of ammunition squirreled away in every available nook and cranny. Probably so big a nut that he has jugs of powder, primers and bullets so he can assemble his own ammo. He might even be one of those wackos who shoots blocks of explosives trying to blow up things. I heard he's an NRA member and once beat his wife. Obviously needs to be locked up and his property seized until we can determine if he's sane or not. Where's that HOT-LINE tip #, who's with me..?
speaking of the NRA, don't they support this?

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This guy is small potatoes. This law was written for one of those "gun nuts" that has an arsenal of weapons stashed in multiple gun safes, thousands of rounds of ammunition squirreled away in every available nook and cranny. Probably so big a nut that he has jugs of powder, primers and bullets so he can assemble his own ammo. He might even be one of those wackos who shoots blocks of explosives trying to blow up things. I heard he's an NRA member and once beat his wife. Obviously needs to be locked up and his property seized until we can determine if he's sane or not. Where's that HOT-LINE tip #, who's with me..?

There is some kind of lesson here.....a few ‘snowflakes’ can’t hurt anyone.....but get enough of them together and watch out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom