First Nat. Bank of Omaha declines to renew VISA contract with NRA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have their credit card but if I did I'd keep it like some have suggested and use it exclusively for firearms related purchases.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yeah, that'll show em. Keep giving them that 3% they make off purchases.

I'm sure they'll refuse that percentage, because it's gun related.

Sheesh.

The only way to hit them is in the pocket. If they want to keep all those college kids accounts, with that $500 limit, fine.
I'll take my exponentially higher credit limit, that I pay off every month, somewhere else.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, we are acting just like the left. Stop with the knee-jerk reactions. They are not going to lose one bit by you cancelling your account, and it has nothing to do with anyone's credit rating, that is just a warning for those that may have a problem. It has to do with them learning that they made a poor business decision. The innocent clerk you call and unload on has no voice in the management decisions. think these things through before firing your load.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will not do business with those that don't want my business.

As for them not losing one bit - they take a percentage of every purchase. If I stop making purchases on that card, they don't get the percentage.
Granted, my percentage won't break them, but I refuse to give it to them. Why would I give money to a group with whom I have such a fundamental disagreement ?

And that, sir, is my choice.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will not do business with those that don't want my business.

As for them not losing one bit - they take a percentage of every purchase. If I stop making purchases on that card, they don't get the percentage.
Granted, my percentage won't break them, but I refuse to give it to them. Why would I give money to a group with whom I have such a fundamental disagreement ?

And that, sir, is my choice.
To be fair, keeping your account (but not using it) also denies them the revenue, and adds to their costs. Just send them a nice letter explaining why you're running up their costs. Send it every week, in fact; e-mails are free, and copy/paste doesn't take much effort.

Latest posts

Top Bottom