First Thread!!! Post Up Your Rimfire Pics!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finished today except for leveling the scope and sighting in: CZ 457 Varmint (.22 WMR); Area 419 dovetail to Picatinny 30 MOA mounting rail; Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15x44 FFP scope.
IMG_4570.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d been wanting a nice bolt action 22 and had been looking at Bergaras, but I hadn’t been able to find a used one within reasonable driving distance. I was doing my daily scroll through a local online gun classifieds and saw a Tikka T1x for sale with a cheap Simmons scope on it for what seemed like a good price.
I rescoped it and am very happy with it. I really wanted a 16” barrel, but when you buy used, you have to take what you can get.
IMG_3446.jpeg

IMG_3445.jpeg

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After selling my two 6 7/8" Ruger MK1 handguns earlier this week I'm down to just one firearm chambered in .22LR.

It's a made in 92' or 93', unfired closet queen, Marlin Model 60W that I picked up here a couple years back that I've since mounted a Sightron SI 3x9x32 scope on and that @Catt57 was kind enough to install a new buffer in for me before I even fired it......thanks again Catt.

With the price of reloading components and factory ammo now I guess I really need to start shooting .22LR more often.....it's still pretty much new since I've only put 75 rounds through it so far sighting in the scope and doing a little plinking at paper.

m60-1.jpeg

sightron.jpg

Last edited:

LittleLoggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After selling my two 6 7/8" Ruger MK1 handguns earlier this week I'm down to just one firearm chambered in .22LR.

It's a made in 92' or 93', that was a unfired closet queen, Marlin Model 60W that I picked up here two or three years back that I've since mounted a Sightron SI 3x9x32 scope on and that @Catt57 was kind enough to install a new buffer in for me before I even fired it......thanks again Catt.

With the price of reloading components and factory ammo now I guess I need to start shooting .22LR more often.....I've only put 75 rounds through it so far sighting in the scope and doing a little plinking at paper.

View attachment 422575

View attachment 422576

Hmmm, I have a buffer and auto bolt release I need installed. Didn’t quite feel confident enough to do it myself with never seeing the inside on a 10/22 before and the two little ones running around in the garage getting into everything. Haha. I did get the extended mag release installed, it was simple enough. Although I don’t like it much and I’ll probably go back to the stock release.

Latest posts

Top Bottom