Fishermen On Facebook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys should really go to the River Monsters Facebook page and check out the discussion topics. Mainly the one on gator gar and the Ohio River. You'd get a pretty good laugh with the claims of 17 foot gar (someone even suggested it was a longnose gar), and 500lb catfish in that river.

**EDIT** One other thread Gar Fish In The Ohio River. Also other claims of catching 456lb gars and 25lb black bass.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its just like the stories of divers clearing out the gates at every dam in Okla that have seen monstor catfish that are big enough to eat a man, and use the legbone for a toothpick!:eek2::loser:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys should really go to the River Monsters Facebook page and check out the discussion topics. Mainly the one on gator gar and the Ohio River. You'd get a pretty good laugh with the claims of 17 foot gar (someone even suggested it was a longnose gar), and 500lb catfish in that river.

**EDIT** One other thread Gar Fish In The Ohio River. Also other claims of catching 456lb gars and 25lb black bass.

God I love your avatar!! I feel like this after hearing some of the stories going around:D:D:respect:

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its just like the stories of divers clearing out the gates at every dam in Okla that have seen monstor catfish that are big enough to eat a man, and use the legbone for a toothpick!:eek2::loser:
Yeah same thing down here at the Denison Dam here on Lake Texoma. Sad part is, one of those people on there posting that stuff really believes it too and some are believing that crap.
God I love your avatar!! I feel like this after hearing some of the stories going around:D:D:respect:

Yeah, gotta love Marty Feldman. Thought he was fantastic as Eyegore in Young Frankenstein.

Latest posts

Top Bottom