Fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Bass Pro this morning to pick up a pair of line clippers because I dropped my other pair in Beaver lake the other day and of course I took my Tenkara rod
😎
and while I was there I felt compelled to sling a few flies and that little lake didn`t disappoint...

View attachment 220990

View attachment 220991

View attachment 220992

View attachment 220993

View attachment 220994

View attachment 220995

View attachment 220996

I felt obliged to leave a few dollars while I was there to help keep the lights on...
😎

View attachment 220997
Those green sunfish are really aggressive. I have a pond full of them. Fun to catch on the fly.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped at Red Beard's Treasure Chest in Bixby yesterday and found a Zebco 33 on a Centennial No. 6104 - 6' 4 piece pack rod, I picked it up for 27 and some change. The rod and reel are in near mint condition but the bag is showing some wear probably from riding in a trunk or behind a truck seat. I gave it a going over added some fresh line and and took it out this morning and caught 6 Bass and now it will probably spend the rest of my life as a wall hanger with maybe the occasional outing...
😎

103_2307 (2).JPG

103_2310 (2).JPG

4.JPG

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just fried some of the fish I caught a couple days ago for my wife along with some squash from this years garden, a handful of fries and a few hushpuppies. My wife is very happy with me right now for cooking and cleaning up, and I’m hoping to parlay that into some hot loving later. :thumb:
Well what did you do after that 3 minutes was over? :bolt:

Latest posts

Top Bottom