Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you guys follow(ed) the LeanGains method of intermittent fasting? I followed the warrior diet a while back while living on a rig and liked the results but just thinking LG would be a better deal since im working out twice a day now.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pretty brutal workout today. the best part was 1-arm pushups (I needed bunches of assistance) superset with shot put...sprint to the shot pick it up and throw again until 10 throws were completed for 4 sets. classic exercises are tough to beat.

media.sportspressnw.com.s3.amazonaws.com_wp_content_uploads_20cf9333e37f72cdcf92a792c71217b7b7.gif

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been slacking. Ive been covered up trying to buy a new home and preparing to put our current home on the market.

Hit the gym last night and feel good. Exercise being a stress reliever is legit...

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20.5 miles today.

This was the final 20+ miler on my training schedule, and was almost entirely on the Memorial Marathon course.

And correction to an earlier post: this was my highest-mileage week (51.67). Bring on the taper!

Latest posts

Top Bottom