Five rules to remember, may be a repost, but I am old.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE:

1. Money cannot buy happiness, but its more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

2. Forgive your enemy, but remember the bastard's name.

3. Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you when they're in trouble again.

4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.

5. Trying to debate with Obama voters is like trying to pick up a turd by its clean end.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thank you sir, and I must say I have long admired you're "name", since I have been carryhing that caliber since 1995. Again, thanks from an old one. On other, thing, scum bags are out there. Just glad I am old an retired and don't have to deal with that crap. Take care.
Lone Wolf of the real Lone Wolf, OK always have to make a point of that,

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5. Trying to debate with Obama voters is like trying to pick up a turd by its clean end.

One last thing is #5. I am old and have cousins my age who have drank the Koolaid in Commiefornia, whether they were raised there or moved there. Sorry so sorry to say one of them thinks and believes the Holocaust never occurred and the Jews are responsible for all in Kommiewood, all are well educated but in the wrong places or areas. Long story and sorry I even started the thread on this but facts are facts. Good night to all and as always per Edward R. Murrow, Good night and good luck.
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have NO idea ... LOL
Thank you and GC for all you did for Cathy and Mrs. Lone Wolf today. Now, all I stated prior is true of my cousins in Comminfornia, I can go on and on, back most here know or have some idea. And you wonder if at all why I have my wine? HA. Good night to all and Mrs. LW is home having her wine now. Thank you all.
Lone Wolf and the wonderful Rory, and last but not least Mrs. Lone Wolf.

Latest posts

Top Bottom