FK BRNO PSD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0bserver

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone come across these in any LGS? I'm interested in one but would like to fondle it first. Preferably in the Tulsa area.

If you've come across one, I'd appreciate a heads up!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any idea on price? I can call but if you knew, I'd be your friend.

I mean... does is matter lol? If you're looking to spend that much on a gun, what's $50 here or there..... because you're not gonna find another one in person, and the ammo price ain't cheap. I'm pretty sure it's right around what they list for. ~$1700. They're at the show, so I'd wait a week or go to Wanenmacher if you want to see it.

0bserver

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean... does is matter lol? If you're looking to spend that much on a gun, what's $50 here or there..... because you're not gonna find another one in person, and the ammo price ain't cheap. I'm pretty sure it's right around what they list for. ~$1700. They're at the show, so I'd wait a week or go to Wanenmacher if you want to see it.
Less on gun means more for conversion barrels/mags/bullets. Or at least a little more to go towards them.

Appreciate the heads up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom