Florida Alert: YETI Drops NRA Foundation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll stick with hot coffee.
Half the members here were against the NRA the past couple months with the slide fire stuff, but now everyone loves the NRA because YETI is against them now.
Just a bunch of people ready to be angry at the next thing to come along.

The NRA is not perfect but they are the best (most effective) we have at protecting the 2A. How about Dick’s Sporting Goods? Do you shop there?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting thread. Issue could be any number of business, political, social topics, but we all have our minds made up one way or another. New national pastime.

Hopefully, we will know soon. I’ve sent an email and hope they reply with a reason.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The NRA is not perfect but they are the best (most effective) we have at protecting the 2A. How about Dick’s Sporting Goods? Do you shop there?

I sure do. I got some shoes there a month ago.

If you really think that the OSA gun community not shopping there is really going to hurt their business, you're out of your mind.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure do. I got some shoes there a month ago.

If you really think that the OSA gun community not shopping there is really going to hurt their business, you're out of your mind.

You’re correct but I won’t support an organization that doesn’t align with my beliefs. If more people (you, for example) followed that line of thinking then we could slow or stop the erosion of our 2A rights - money talks. I’m assuming, of course, that you don’t want further erosion of the 2A. I guess we could just take the stance that we are the minority and all is lost - let’s just give up and turn in the guns. We can quit the competitive shooting sports, hunting, and recreational shooting that many of us enjoy.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, I guess you would knowingly purchase "blood diamonds"? That would align with your principals. How about paying $1.00 less for a gun purchased online versus a purchase from a local gun store?

I don't care about shiny rocks, but if I find a better deal online than I can find locally, then yes. I'll take the better deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom