Florida man battles coronavirus after son brings it home, infects family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You knows she probably feels like **** since she basically killed her grandfather thru negligence. Some will dispute that but it is how I see it.

I visited Dad (85 years old) two days ago, after I learned I'd been exposed to a guy with Wuhan. I didn't hug Dad, but visited for a bit...he may get it. He may get it from the home health nurse. He may get it from Mom, who may get exposed to it going to the store or the gym.

I would burn alive anyone I thought would hurt my dad, but he and I are both reasonable enough to realize you can't hide from everything. Bedwetters and hand-wringers can stay home and isolate if they want. Christian folks really ought to have more faith that they'll be protected, or if they get Wuhan and die, they'll go to a glorious mansion.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I visited Dad (85 years old) two days ago, after I learned I'd been exposed to a guy with Wuhan. I didn't hug Dad, but visited for a bit...he may get it. He may get it from the home health nurse. He may get it from Mom, who may get exposed to it going to the store or the gym.

I would burn alive anyone I thought would hurt my dad, but he and I are both reasonable enough to realize you can't hide from everything. Bedwetters and hand-wringers can stay home and isolate if they want. Christian folks really ought to have more faith that they'll be protected, or if they get Wuhan and die, they'll go to a glorious mansion.

Christian folks really should remember God helps those that help themselves. Seriously things like that are part of the reason I do not believe in organized religion. No way God would want people exposing themselves to harm needlessly.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Christian folks really should remember God helps those that help themselves. Seriously things like that are part of the reason I do not believe in organized religion. No way God would want people exposing themselves to harm needlessly.

1.Tell that to Abram and Sarah.
2.Tell that to the early Christians (even later Christians) that minister(ed) to lepers and worse.

We've just turned in to a nation of sissies, it's ok to admit it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom