Flynn's plea deal in the works

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. Once again, not a crime committed but only lying about a non-crime to the FBI.

Brought about from a special prosecutor whom was enacted under false pretenses.

Not saying Flynn can't or shouldn't be prosecuted, just the facts to get there stink and are bad for the republic.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many times do we need prominent examples that it's not the act that will sink you, it's lying to the authorities. Flynn should've reached out to Martha Stewart before speaking to the feds.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Flynn committed no crime other than lying to the FBI, is that correct?.

CrZNxXo.jpg

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find quite comical that the media is frothing at the mouth now that they have Flynn who will deliver a treason charge against Trump. It's like the fact that he and Obama were openly hostile towards each other is lost on them. They totally ignore that Flynn has been Scooter Libbyed. It's glorious I tell you!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Given the fact this contact occurred after the election, Flynn should have stood his ground and told the FBI and everyone, from the beginning “Yes, acting as a representative of the President elect’s transition team, I had contact with foreign officials. Those contacts were meant to set the stage for an orderly and smooth transition of power and ensure a seamless foreign policy presence.”

There would have been nothing illegal about that. Obama’s transition team did the same thing, as has every administration for eons.

He screwed himself and made it look dirty by trying to hide it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom