FN502 First 205 rounds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fun little bugger. Holds a nice 25 yard group. Zeroed with CCI Mini Mag. The Federal Punch shoots about 2" high at 25 vs the MM.

First 90 rounds of CCI Standard Velocity, zero issues.

Tried 5 rounds of Federal 333 and had two rounds that failed to cycle the slide. This stuff is crap.

Next 100 round of MM were perfect. No change in zero vs Standard Velocity.

Last 10 of the Federal Punch for dope, went well. Definitely a thumper for a 22.

Very impressed with it. Definitely need more 15 round mags. My thumbs are putty. FN (Umerix) did their homework on this 502. Now to find a black one.

20211128_161919.jpg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Would this be a good option to see whether a FN pistol is a good fit for somebody? Only FN I’ve ever shot was the model that shot 5.7x28.

I always liked the look of FN’s but they just aren’t popular in my neck of the ‘woods’.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would this be a good option to see whether a FN pistol is a good fit for somebody? Only FN I’ve ever shot was the model that shot 5.7x28.

I always liked the look of FN’s but they just aren’t popular in my neck of the ‘woods’.
I think so. It's a tiny bit slimmer than a 509, but very close. It's SAO vs Striker Fired, so there is that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom