Food Plot Basics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Probably have to put it on trailer lengthwise to get it in mine. The one here is 12' wide.

Texted the former extension guy who used to take care of that.

"15ft. And what I used to charge was 125 first acre then $10 acre after. That took care of delivery and set up but I know now they make you come get it yourself".

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What size is the overseeder. It looks like 6 or 7 foot wide. Which is about all that would get in my place width wise, unless loaded lengthwise on trailer.
Mine is 6’, so it takes a while to do larger acreages. I do about 50 acres of winter pasture every year for my cows, but because of the way the place is broke up, I usually do it a small patch or two a day over a week. I did about 20 acres of food plots on my place up there, and I did about a 3 acre food plot here yesterday afternoon.

This unit fits between the rails of a 83” wide lowboy trailer but just barely.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine is 6’, so it takes a while to do larger acreages. I do about 50 acres of winter pasture every year for my cows, but because of the way the place is broke up, I usually do it a small patch or two a day over a week. I did about 20 acres of food plots on my place up there, and I did about a 3 acre food plot here yesterday afternoon.

This unit fits between the rails of a 83” wide lowboy trailer but just barely.
Sounds perfect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom