Food that hurts my stomach

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In order of discomfort:

1. Jalapeno peppers. I love them in spite of the pain.
2. Peanuts. I eat too many, and then my guts feel like they gonna asplode.
3. Cow Milk. Heartburn city.
4. Cornnuts. Admitting this almost makes me cry. :(
5. Dense red meat, like steak. Not ground up stuff, though.

Question: Am I gonna make it?

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sounds like an acid problem. You may produce too much or too little. It doesn't sound like an allergy issue. Your body may not be producing the right enzyms to break down the dense red meat, the cornnuts may be something that they season with, cow's milk may be due to the type. If you can get fresh milk from a farm, the enzyms will still be intact and may remedy some of your symptoms.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sounds like an acid problem. You may produce too much or too little. It doesn't sound like an allergy issue. Your body may not be producing the right enzyms to break down the dense red meat, the cornnuts may be something that they season with, cow's milk may be due to the type. If you can get fresh milk from a farm, the enzyms will still be intact and may remedy some of your symptoms.

I think you might be right. Although, I don't get heartburn often, only when I drink milk. Maybe I should try different stuff.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
grocery store milk has had all of the enzymes removed through pasturization. Those enzymes help in the bodies ability to digest the milk. Do you have any reaction to popcorn, or corn chips?

Latest posts

Top Bottom