For CCW: Ruger LCP or Kel-Tec P-3AT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lstdonsldr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never had any feeding problems with my P3AT or P32. One nice thing about the Kel-Tec over the Ruger is the fact you can get a belt clip for the Kel-Tec, I have a holster but NEVER use it. Ruger doesnt have a belt clip option, and it is SO simple to conceal on the Kel-Tec with the beltclip.

savedbygrace

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Kel-Tec P3-AT and i really like it. I added the crimson trace sight and carry it in a desaints pocket holster great set up to throw in the pocket and go or back-up to the colt new agent.

dhayt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just ordered my Ruger LCP from Budsgunshop. At $379 it is $32 over MSRP, but availability counts for something. They also have .380 target and personal defense ammo reasonably priced.

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why, 40 envy? :tounge:

Seriously, are you feeling under gunned with the 380 acp or what? It can't be because the GL 22 is easier to carry.

No... The glock is not easier to carry, but I have XXL hands and the ruger is such a tiny gun... It just doesn't feel quit right after tot'n around a full size for so long. Beside I find myself just leaving the darn thing in the center console anyway.... If I'm going to keep a gun there.... It might as well be my baby.
P.S. Anyone want to buy a Ruger LCP? PM me

Latest posts

Top Bottom