For the first time in 6 months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can sit back and relax at work. I have finally gotten caught up to a point where I can breath again. Tomorrow when I walk in I'll get to start off calling others following up on stuff that is in their court to finish.

My desk is somewhat cleared off just need to organize a few things and file some others.

Hopefully I can keep this up until the end of the week. I have three items on my radar that need addressing. Other than that my list is done, for now.

I can come back after a 3 day weekend and start the week on a somewhat good note.

I know I'm screwing myself here. Lets just hope that anything that just pops up will result in more money being made for the company. Lord knows we need it.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats. I had to quit, so that I could breath. I took a job for less money, but a whole lot less stress. It is nice to be able to relax a little.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Work is more enjoyable this way. I prefer to walk into work and see what the day had instore. instead of walking into the mess that has consumed me from the day before.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I did jinx myself. I'm trying to reconcile something that is proving troublesome. I'm about 1900 off right now and have spent all day drilling on it. right before I called it a day. I found what it might be. However did not have the time to confirm it.

One good thing is the Mrs. is done with her summer class(last courses for her masters degree). I can get up and get into work early. I can get in early before the distractions start flying around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom