For the love of God....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost feel bad for starting this thread, but gotdamnit, I ain't never seen a more insulting plea for help in my life. I truly feel bad that his parents home was destroyed, but fuq me to tears, why is a grown man's plan for survival to out live his parents and then take over their home. The storm didn't leave him homeless, being a leach left him without a home.

Man the fuq up and be a man that your family can look up to and count on to provide for there needs.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost feel bad for starting this thread, but gotdamnit, I ain't never seen a more insulting plea for help in my life. I truly feel bad that his parents home was destroyed, but fuq me to tears, why is a grown man's plan for survival to out live his parents and then take over their home. The storm didn't leave him homeless, being a leach left him without a home.

Man the fuq up and be a man that your family can look up to and count on to provide for there needs.

His parents home was NOT destroyed. It was DAMAGED. And not nearly as much as some others, judging from the pics he provided on FB ...

He gets no pass from me after what I've seen in looking around. The internet can, and will, come back to bite you if you aren't honest ...

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So your not gonna let me "borrow" that $20?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His parents home was NOT destroyed. It was DAMAGED. And not nearly as much as some others, judging from the pics he provided on FB ...

He gets no pass from me after what I've seen in looking around. The internet can, and will, come back to bite you if you aren't honest ...

Either way, the storm knock the leach loose from his host.

Latest posts

Top Bottom