For the love of God....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His parents home was NOT destroyed. It was DAMAGED. And not nearly as much as some others, judging from the pics he provided on FB ...

He gets no pass from me after what I've seen in looking around. The internet can, and will, come back to bite you if you aren't honest ...

Pattie, he has told off on himself. He is a scammer. I don't understand people wanting other people who work hard for their money, to just stop and give it way to someone that cannot do for themselves. The dude can make baby's tho, and then cannot support em? What does that sound like? I just knew this was all a joke, but it is not. Sorry mo fo in my book!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just did some Facebook looking. House is messed up, not destroyed, not homeless. What an ass. Not trying to sound ******, but get a better job, stop having kids and stop being a leach off your parents dude.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The irony is that if he had made a plea the get rent money, he'd likely have a decent haul by now. Since he asked for the American dream, he is going to come up empty handed, more or less.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about we all chip in and buy him a box of condoms?

I mean...I already offered this. I just need to see a publicized gof*ndme with "vasectomy" in the title and I'm in.

I'm in for $100 donation if it's for OP of the other thread getting a vasectomy.

I bet OSA could get him $1500 for that real quick. Anyone else want to pledge?

Latest posts

Top Bottom