For those interested in the Beretta 92fs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I think most everyone that is interested has posted so far. If you are on the list and have changed your mind, please post in this thread. If you decided you want one or want more than your original estimate, post also. We don't want to clutter this thread too much, let's keep it to questions and additions and deletions to the list.

Here is the plan so far. I will call on Monday for an update on the arrival. As soon as I hear definite prices and arrival, I will post in this thread. I will ask if we will be able to get hand select since we are placing such a large order. If there is an additional charge for it, I will post that also. Once they are here and we have pricing, I would like to place the order in the next 48 hours.

I have an Excel sheet with everyone's user name and quantities on it. If you would PM me your real name and user name, I will add it to the sheet, so I can send it to her, and she can mark it off as we pay.

We are planning on sending them all to one FFL to help keep the prices down. I have talked to the FFLs involved, and we will do a transport to OKC for those over there.

If you have general questions for the group, please post them, if you have specific ones, please PM me.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do have a question. You said that these are all coming to Tulsa, but that you would make arrangements for the OKC folks to get them. I am in Duncan, but dont mind driving to OKC to pick it up. How is this going to work?

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do have a question. You said that these are all coming to Tulsa, but that you would make arrangements for the OKC folks to get them. I am in Duncan, but dont mind driving to OKC to pick it up. How is this going to work?

CAR I think they're gonna transfer the ones for OKC folks to MAS Gunworks in Moore so we can pick them up there.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is correct. After they are recieved and catalouged, they will be transported to OKC to be transferred to their buyers.

Sorry for the late post, actually have to work some today, what a drag....

Latest posts

Top Bottom