Ford will make you obey!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All Ford rentals I have ever had were electronically limited to 80. Even the Mustang convertible. And this was in L.A.

Seriously? 80? I was bouncing the damned thing off the limiter and getting passed on the 101 :/

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before long anything that requires courage, chance of bodily harm, or makes others "uncomfortable" will be illegal. Oh and any way to learn a life lesson will be frowned upon. I broke several bones and received a ton of tickets learning life lessons.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Optional equipment or driver activated/deactivated for now, then it will become mandated without the function to deactivate . Seat belts and airbags were once an option too.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All Ford rentals I have ever had were electronically limited to 80. Even the Mustang convertible. And this was in L.A.

Seriously? 80? I was bouncing the damned thing off the limiter and getting passed on the 101 :/

I was driving 85-90mph in a Charger through LA a couple years ago and people were passing me like I was in a horse drawn carriage. Lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find your comment lacking in metamucil. Please improve the way you complain about the way the world is changing, and make better attempts at recounting the good old days.

The world is not always changing for the better good. The nanny state that wants to dictate your every move is not acceptable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom