Ford will make you obey!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll bet that a tune will fix that ****

As in reprogram the computer? I need to find a way to stop that pesky seat belt alarm.
When I'm at the farm and not on the road I'm in and out of the vehicle and don't need a dang seat belt alarm going off.

I want to dump a mag into the dash on occasion.

The drivers door open alarm is another alarm that I need to go away.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As in reprogram the computer? I need to find a way to stop that pesky seat belt alarm.
When I'm at the farm and not on the road I'm in and out of the vehicle and don't need a dang seat belt alarm going off.

Yea tune as in reprogram. On the seatbelt thing, just plug it in behind you.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Nearly all trucks have an option to disable the seatbelt alarm. What year Tacoma? Tacoma right? I can dig up some info.

My Sequoia is beep free after some tweaking, as was my Jeep and Dodge I ran before.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nearly all trucks have an option to disable the seatbelt alarm. What year Tacoma? Tacoma right? I can dig up some info.

My Sequoia is beep free after some tweaking, as was my Jeep and Dodge I ran before.

95 Tacoma. The key in the ignition needs to go away too when the door is open. I spend a lot of time working behind the truck on equipment or in the barn, so its nice to leave the doors open and turn on the stereo. I have to leave it outside because the barn will block the radio.

Keep thinking I need to replace this truck, but its like the energizer bunny, and I hate car shopping.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
95 Tacoma. The key in the ignition needs to go away too when the door is open. I spend a lot of time working behind the truck on equipment or in the barn, so its nice to leave the doors open and turn on the stereo. I have to leave it outside because the barn will block the radio.

Keep thinking I need to replace this truck, but its like the energizer bunny, and I hate car shopping.

Well it appears you can't disable it with the keys and such on a 1st gen like you can on the newer trucks. Damn. You could probably find the buzzer under the dash though and just clip a wire till it stops. You'd disable seat belt, door, and headlight buzzer all most likely :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom