Form 1 went pending...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When did it go to Pending? Right now the trend is still looking like 170 days from Pending to Approved. Hopefully with all the new help, it will be a lot quicker.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When did it go to Pending? Right now the trend is still looking like 170 days from Pending to Approved. Hopefully with all the new help, it will be a lot quicker.

Feb 17 will be a full 6 months from the time I went and talked to the Sheriff.

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My N6 went pending 8/13/12. I'm just waiting for the phone call that my stamp is in!!!

I'll be submitting paperwork next week for a sparrow and a SBR!! I site wish the process was quicker!!

Oh, and thanks Dustin for helping me with the SBR paperwork.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Feb 17 will be a full 6 months from the time I went and talked to the Sheriff.

The wait time has nothing to do with when you talked to the Sheriff. The wait time starts when the form goes pending with BATFE. It usually takes from a few days to a month to cash your check/money order and not uncommon for a six month wait after that.

My last Form-1 was six months on the nose.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first can took 6 months pending to received.
My second can took 5 months pending to received.
My first sbr took 5 months pending to received.
My third can is pending since Oct 2, expecting it march 2.
My second sbr just cashed the check (took 6 weeks from when I mailed it)
My fourth can was just mailed in.

Also took 6 weeks for my 5320's to be returned.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They sent my application back last week. The description was wrong. The instructions give you a list of descriptions all nicely numbered, so I put a number in the description (3). I got the application back with a sticky on it saying to write Short Barrel Rifle or SBR. So at least they knew what I was talking about. I changed it and sent it back to them. Hopefully it won't delay me another 5 months.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They sent my application back last week. The description was wrong. The instructions give you a list of descriptions all nicely numbered, so I put a number in the description (3). I got the application back with a sticky on it saying to write Short Barrel Rifle or SBR. So at least they knew what I was talking about. I changed it and sent it back to them. Hopefully it won't delay me another 5 months.

No, you have made it to the actual examination stage now. Unless you don't send it in for a while, it won't be delayed too much. When my form was sent back for corrections, it took 22 days from when I mailed it off to being approved. If you havn't mailed it back already, I would call and personally talk with the examiner to make sure you are doing what they want. The number is right there on the letter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom