Form 4 Efile coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20211224-134412.png

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen the kiosks around. Do they have a fingerprint scanner, or do you still have to manually send those in via upload or mail?
I did fingerprints on the machine at Wilshire. It would help to have the Silencer Shop app on your phone. When you are done with the kiosk, it will email and text you a code. You input that code into your app and use your phone to take the passport photo. All done digitally and uploaded instantly.

I could not remember my stupid Apple password to download the app, but luckily the class 3 shop inside Wilshire had a tablet they use for that very purpose. They uploaded my photo using the code I provided them, and everything went through.

When I got home I reset my password and installed the app. I am able to check the status of my submission quite easily from there.

The shop said I should get a Docusign request by Monday. My application is currently being reviewed for accuracy by Silencer Shop. Once reviewed, they send me forms for signature through Docusign and off to the ATF it goes. They said one should get those signature requests within 24 hours, but with this being Christmas weekend, it'll obviously take a bit longer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom