Found: Lost Chicken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang chicken in my back yard; has been hanging around since yesterday. He's tame; cluckin' all around out there; somebody want a free chicken? Text me at 405-227-4270. You gotta come help catch him!

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that is a barred rock hen. good egg layers too and she looks young. feed her some table scraps and you can probably catch her. wait until dark and just pluck her from the roost

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What the heck am I gonna do if I manage to catch the thing? I got a bad back and a bum leg! Too much trouble to try to try and then ya gotta mess with plucking feathers. How about I "pay it forward" and one of you guys come catch ya a free chicken? Bastid is cluckin' around my back door! Cluck cluck cluck! Driving me nutz!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What the heck am I gonna do if I manage to catch the thing? I got a bad back and a bum leg! Too much trouble to try to try and then ya gotta mess with plucking feathers. How about I "pay it forward" and one of you guys come catch ya a free chicken? Bastid is cluckin' around my back door! Cluck cluck cluck! Driving me nutz!
Will I be allowed to shoot it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom