Foundation repair?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i sent you a pm but i will post it here for anyone else that needs the info.

the guy i used was Jim from http://anasazi-inspections.com/ he was quiet and quick. I don't know if he was the best but I didnt really know what to expect eigther. He was honest I believe. We brought him out to look at onend of our house we were buying and he made his recomendations on that but also pointed out what would be problems in the future for the other end of the house. I did end up costing us another $1200 for the extra stuff he ordered be done but I do have the reassurance that he didn't skip anything that may cost me more in the future.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try calling some real estate agents or the folks that inspect the house before you buy. My agent and inspector was spot on.

Respectfully I disagree. Home Inspectors are not engineers, and one could be in for a STEEP fine from the Engineer Boards for trying to play off as one. Hire the professional, an assessment and inspection from a structural engineer would be money well spent.

And don't skip on the piers, do it right and do it once.

CODE_3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sanjuro82 said:
Respectfully I disagree. Home Inspectors are not engineers, and one could be in for a STEEP fine from the Engineer Boards for trying to play off as one. Hire the professional, an assessment and inspection from a structural engineer would be money well spent.

And don't skip on the piers, do it right and do it once.

Hire a structural engineer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom