Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to get on my tractor to do some work yesterday, but I discovered somebody else was already using it.🤣
IMG_0631.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just changed out the kitty litter in the baby gatos litter box, and every time I do, Lil Red gets this horrified look like I’m not going to bring it back.
I guess it’s like being in a situation where you know you can’t use the bathroom and all of a sudden having an overpowering urge to use the bathroom.
EVERY SINGLE TIME I change out the litter “someone” has to poop in it IMMEDIATELY.🤣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just changed out the kitty litter in the baby gatos litter box, and every time I do, Lil Red gets this horrified look like I’m not going to bring it back.
I guess it’s like being in a situation where you know you can’t use the bathroom and all of a sudden having an overpowering urge to use the bathroom.
EVERY SINGLE TIME I change out the litter “someone” has to poop in it IMMEDIATELY.🤣
Yep. Same here. ****ing Harvey will FOLLOW ME AROUND while I'm cleaning it out and I don't even have the damned box back on the ground before he's putting a paw in to try and climb in. 🙄🙄🙄

Latest posts

Top Bottom