Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oscar and Leo aren’t appreciating the warmer weather.
IMG_0711.jpeg

IMG_0712.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here’s the baby daddy of the calves I’ve posted. He’s 9 now, and I’ve had him since he was 18 months old. I’ve never weighed him, but he’s going to be around 2000# and is as gentle as a puppy. He comes to a bucket and will eat range cubes out of your hand all day. I’ve considered trading him out for a newer model, but he’s never missed a cow and puts out extremely low birthweight calves that grow out really well.
IMG_0714.jpeg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s the baby daddy of the calves I’ve posted. He’s 9 now, and I’ve had him since he was 18 months old. I’ve never weighed him, but he’s going to be around 2000# and is as gentle as a puppy. He comes to a bucket and will eat range cubes out of your hand all day. I’ve considered trading him out for a newer model, but he’s never missed a cow and puts out extremely low birthweight calves that grow out really well.
View attachment 473429

Nope. Never let him go. You'll regret it. A bull like that is priceless.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At 9:49pm on 2/24/24 Morris the cat was found dead. Cheated out of 3 remaining lives an autopsy indicated Morris overdosed on Fentanyl. After obtaining a search warrant, the investigation team found that it appears Morris was not a user but instead a victim. Fentanyl laced 9Lives cans were found near the feed bowl and the special committee team is now looking for this suspect and person of interest (pictured below). They believe this man has knowledge of a variety of laced products and is a key figure in keeping the Fentanyl pipeline open. Our condolences go to retrieverman, the most recent caretaker of Morris. We appreciate you keeping Morris (alias Leo) in his retirement years. (see post #333 above for crime scene photo)

View attachment 456932
Donkey?

Latest posts

Top Bottom