Free Float Quad Rails Questions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sounds like it would be easiest way to go without having to buy any special tools and I like the way they look on your rifle.

Thanks for the info.

no problem also heres a better pic i took today with the covers off after putting the light mount on.

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c189_driftmaster04_newcamerapics050.jpg

+1 though for the DD rails if i had the money i'd get them but like i said these serve the purpose just fine for the time being and with the rig its on.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cant remember what I paid but I put a set of YHM quad rails on my AR and like them so far, but I have not had the time to really add anything to it just yet.

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have the UTG non-free float, and it serves it's purpose, but makes my AR feel like it has a brick on the end of it. i would highly recommend the UTG if you plan on wacking something over the head.

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have actually ran a few thousand rounds through various high points and haven't had a single problem. the would be a great truck gun since they're cheap, and work well for knocking out a window in case you drive off into a lake

Latest posts

Top Bottom