Free speech, Garland Tx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you contributed anything yet? Nope, your still blowing hot air out of your a$$.

Thanks for making my point for me.

It all boils down to one colossal failure on your point. Schrodinger's cat. You failed a basic scientific premise. So did those two jihadi's who committed suicide in Garland. We don't even need to get into the whole free speech debate, because it was a failure before it ever got there.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One of gellers friends who was a guest speaker at this "free speech" rally wants to ban the Qur'an in his own country as well as create prejudiced immigration laws....and he was there, talking about freedom. Pam herself agrees: "Deport these savages. And stop Muslim immigration from jihadist regions." she is an islamaphobe spreading hate and stirring up her own radicals, and is no better than the likes of the kkk or the black panthers. She certainly has a right to say what she wants but she is no civil rights hero. The only reason she's in the news is because she stirred up the rattle snake nest (again) and somebody got hurt. I doubt she even cares somebody got hurt, she's just glad to be back in the news. She's a hypocrite and her only mission in life is to destroy all Muslims while preaching that they are trying to do the same to you.

Different countries have different laws for speech. The Netherlands has laws that prohibit any form of communication that advocates religious discrimination as well as inciting violence due to religious bigotry. Geller’s guest, Geert Wilders’ point of view is that there are over 100 versus in the Quran that advocate such hate and bigotry are a violation of Dutch law.

Calling the efforts to change immigration policy by Geert Wilders (and others) to be “prejudiced” needs further unpacking in order not to be construed as a parallel to shrill name calling like “bigot”. To this, given the examples for concern that they have, can you talk to the (failed) experiment in multi-culturalism that the Dutch have had with their immigration policy regarding Muslims?

Speaking of which, people parroting Muslim apologists try to paint Geller by shrill names such as an “islamophobe” (gasp) when she cites Islamic violence. For Geller to mention that there have been over 25,000 Islamic terrorism acts worldwide in the last 14 years is not “stirring up violence” but more of a “teaching moment”.

Over the week I read a Tweet that said that people (referencing the AP) who blame Geller for the two dead Muslims probably would blame Jews for Hitler’s genocide. Blaming Geller for her right to criticize a violent faction of Islam is just that stupid.

I have read quite a bit from Geller since the event in Texas. I do not recall her saying “all Muslims” though. Can you provide a link to her quote “all Muslims”? Or are taking the liberty to paraphrase something she never said (again)?

EDIT ... BTW, did you know that Geller self funded a memorial to a Muslim girl that was the victim of an "honor killing"?

Last edited:

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It absolutely IS. US, that is. The fanatics are a distraction, or perhaps a means to prod us in a direction, but there is zero chance the Muslim (or any kind of) terrorists will destroy us from active attacks. We're doing a damn fine job of that without their help. :(

It is funny to watch, some "news" channels make you think the Muslim hoards are heading for our country. I agree it is a distraction, in a Time of "say no to hate" and "respect other cultures" - we are provided with a culture to hate. I'm going to watch the news for my two minutes of hate.

http://youtu.be/0vvvPZd6_D8

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Truth is, not many Christians have the balls to follow their Holy Scriptures. Christians don't take blasphemy serious, Muslims do.

Truth is, most Christians believe that vengeance and punishment are the providence of God himself, and that he's big enough to mete out any consequences for sin without any of our help. Sometimes it just takes a bigger set of balls to adhere to that philosophy than to stomp some perceived waste of oxygen into a puddle of mud.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if it's Muslims only or if any group of crazies can get this country to act how they want the country to act and get the media to push their cause by blowing stuff up and sawing off heads? Seems like if you tell Americans to behave a certain way or else (unless it's a government agency and even then it's not always pie), historically that meant your ass.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wonder if it's Muslims only or if any group of crazies can get this country to act how they want the country to act and get the media to push their cause by blowing stuff up and sawing off heads? Seems like if you tell Americans to behave a certain way or else (unless it's a government agency and even then it's not always pie), historically that meant your ass.

That is why the jihadists need a lesson in hydrostatic shock.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if the following could be true?

1. Muslim radicals who want to stifle free speech are scumbags to be mocked.

2. Anyone trying to inflict violence without first being physically provoked should be subject to gunfire.

3. Pam Geller is a sensationalist carnival barker, trying to stir up the dumb masses to solidify her political aims.

4. Personal attacks will only be tolerated from the right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom