Frigid weather and deer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went out last night and sat in the blind, hoping for a shot at a gobbler with the bow on his way back to the roost. They've been roosting in the same spot in the bottom behind the house for the last month or so. Apparently the weather has made them change their roost location, they were nowhere to be seen. They had been there at some point in the last couple of days because I could see their tracks all over in the snow.

[Broken External Image]

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went out last night and sat in the blind, hoping for a shot at a gobbler with the bow on his way back to the roost. They've been roosting in the same spot in the bottom behind the house for the last month or so. Apparently the weather has made them change their roost location, they were nowhere to be seen. They had been there at some point in the last couple of days because I could see their tracks all over in the snow.

[Broken External Image]

Ya' know, I go to my aunt and uncles in SW OK, and this year the turkeys have not been there for for the first time in years. The birds came up to their yard all the time until this year, No idea yet what has caused this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom