Fritos, thumbs up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In this day and age of political correctness, cancel culture and Woke corporations, I was surprised to see Fritos with Salutes our nations heroes on the front of the bag and info about Carry The Load on the bag. They are only making a $100,000 donation but that is something at least.

I bet they get slammed by the snowflakes and woke a$$holes for it too. So I bought a bag of Scoops. I may only be able to eat a few at times but screw the snowflakes. I will dip them in peanut butter and listen to the crying from the left. #FrotosSalutes

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In this day and age of political correctness, cancel culture and Woke corporations, I was surprised to see Fritos with Salutes our nations heroes on the front of the bag and info about Carry The Load on the bag. They are only making a $100,000 donation but that is something at least.

I bet they get slammed by the snowflakes and woke a$$holes for it too. So I bought a bag of Scoops. I may only be able to eat a few at times but screw the snowflakes. I will dip them in peanut butter and listen to the crying from the left. #FrotosSalutes
I like your thinking RickN..........nice

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I like those tasty crunchy corn chips. I also can’t eat too many. They give me horrendous heartburn. But I do like them. It’s nice that they are donating to a good charity

Latest posts

Top Bottom