Ft. Supply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 times since yesterday I've had fellow "hunters" use their scopes to "check" me and my 5year old daughter out while they were hiking the fields looking for deer!! Seriously, is it that hard to use your binoculars?? One jerk even had a set hanging from his neck!!!!! Buncha tards out here, guess I need to mortgage the house and get a lease for next year......

On a brighter note, had a 6pt come up behind us at about 10yrds, one more step I could have shot him with my pistol, but Chloe got bit by an ant and kinda squealed, he beat feet.... Kinda cool getting one that close with 5year old sitting next to ya....
Fog

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 times since yesterday I've had fellow "hunters" use their scopes to "check" me and my 5year old daughter out while they were hiking the fields looking for deer!!

There are some places where that's considered to be enough of a threat to draw down on a man - I sure as hell wouldn't let someone point a rifle at me without letting them know that I felt threatened by that action.

Latest posts

Top Bottom