Fur prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called two differnet fur dealers this morning to see what bobcats were bringing and one told me that and average cat would bring about $20 and the absolute best cat would bring a max of $40-$45.............I new prices would be down, but dang. I believe I will make some arrow quivers instead of selling them.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
same here, i was looking into maybe this year/season actually take some yotes and cats and cashing them in this year....but looks like i will be waiting....

you just wrapping an old quiver or actually stitching up a pouch???? never thought about that for fur use.

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the cat is skinned it'll just be dry tanned over a piece of PVC pipe and stitched up. Then once the process is complete, remove the pipe and it will hold its shape.

3 years ago we averaged $100 per cat, and we killed 11 that winter. That helps pay for gas and all that, but now that out of the question. High or low prices though, I do not see me slowing down on the calling set ups!

Latest posts

Top Bottom