Gaddafi, Kadafi, Gadhafi, Qaddafi...huh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you look it up on Googledofi? I know, its lame.

You've been listening to talk radio again...

I find it ironic that conservative pundits who think a successful business is a hallmark of the American Dream also think that Google is one of the worst things America could have.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Tao became Dao I was set back on my heels. When Peking became Beijing I was ready for it.
Forners don't know how to pronounce their own words. Once you know that, you're ahead of the game. Dadgum, dadgum, dadgum forners.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now we need to call him Hitler and other names. Demonizing the enemy makes it easier to kill him. Even if we don't have any vital national interest in doing so.
"Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said that Libya did not pose a threat to the United States before the U.S. began its military campaign against the North African country."
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/03/defense-secretary-libya-did-not-pose-threat-to-us-was-not-vital-national-interest-to-intervene.html
In the mean time the Gaddafi opposition is supported by Al Queda and the US. Politics make strange bedfellows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom