Garage Cabinet companies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About to finish my house. Two of the last things are epoxy floor and cabinets. Does anyone have first hand experience with garage cabinets? I am talking about the high quality module stuff like the picture below. I have looked at newage and garagecabinets.com already.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.52.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.52.06 AM.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 3

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look into getting some real cabinets built.
They have 150 lb and stronger drawer slides. You can make some hefty stuff just the way you want it, to fit your space perfectly. With your new epoxy floors it would be a value add I think. Lumber prices are down too, aren’t they?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No experience with cabinets. But I did the Rust O Leum professional kit on my new garage floor in Idaho. Took a couple of hours to roll on...just like paint.

Was indestructible for the 5 years I lived there and not a hint of peeling. I had tractors, implements, trucks, motorcycle kick-stands, rocks, tools...all sorts of stuff sliding around on the floor. It was all I could do to even scratch it.

They sell two types, though. The "Professional" line is what I bought.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d haunt a Restore or similar place that resells cabinets that have been removed during remodels. My neighbor had his old kitchen cabinets moved to his garage when the new cabinets went into the kitchen.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, getting it professionally applied. I have had a garaged epoxied before. I lived there 10 years without a single peel or chip.
They did my garage floors Monday and Tuesday. Really turned out good. Still undecided on garage cabinets.

Attachments

• IMG_4356.JPG
    IMG_4356.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You could hire a custom cabinet builder. I’m a remodel contractor and I also build custom cabinets in my workshop at home. We can build modern style stuff with that commercial look. Put an extra durable finish on ‘em and heavy duty hardware, etc.

CabinetOutlet at 10th and Rockwell in OKC is worth talking to as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom