Garage Cabinet companies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About to finish my house. Two of the last things are epoxy floor and cabinets. Does anyone have first hand experience with garage cabinets? I am talking about the high quality module stuff like the picture below. I have looked at newage and garagecabinets.com already.

I am in the process of remodeling my garage/loading loading area. I’m using NewAge Pro Series upper cabinets which I have already purchased and received. I looked at several and did a lot of research before I settled on these.

I’m extremely happy with them. The lead time will vary by the model and color you select, so plan ahead. I should be mounting mine in about 30 days.

For lowers, I chose to use higher quality tool boxes because of my needs. Both came from Harbor freight. For the tool and heavy storage, I chose Icon units. For my reloading “island” I’ll be using their US General line. I have a large Snapon box I bought 30-35 years ago that is the same as their “classic” series now. The Icon is a better box. Enough so that I’m going to replace the Snapon with one of them. The US General is below my Snapon in quality, but above those I looked at Lowes Home Depot etc. I will remove the wheels and mount them to the floor then build a custom workbench top for it.

I did have one small wall that I installed Husky’s highest end cabinets. The new age units are a much better construction. Regardless of what you buy, stick with welded construction. Be sure and look at depth. A lot of stuff is shallow.
I talked myself out of the epoxy flooring and instead went with Swisstrax flooring. This will allow me to make changes in the design later. I bought the Ribtrax Pro which is light commercial and industrial rated. I’m happy with the several pieces I have assembled and tested so far.

The 3 Husky pieces I installed.

2C2A1546-C3A4-4A45-9254-290082DA6C02.jpeg

This is a plan I drew up that will go on the wall to the left of the Husky unit.

262A570F-2737-4760-8252-41C0C4E331CB.jpeg

I’m hoping it look like a cross between these two.

E514B8C0-6C81-4638-86DF-BB03D2DA32E8.jpeg

1199DF5F-224B-4151-9988-ED04236B9A53.jpeg

Fusion Pro is another that is more custom with going to something like custom Lista units.

Maybe I can upgrade when I build my dream garage.

DA4998BE-AD73-4E76-82D1-F8DB9758F578.jpeg

268DE61C-938C-4A65-A042-2EA5AA31B55C.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom