Gardens 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a 10:1 return on potatoes. You may have more than you estimated.
That what we usually get.
They sit in the field and a couple days to harden then laced in my cooler at 60F.
They last a really long time. Iv done for a couple years. I slowed down when I started working for myself. For my employer I grew 5 acres of just potatoes.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That what we usually get.
They sit in the field and a couple days to harden then laced in my cooler at 60F.
They last a really long time. Iv done for a couple years. I slowed down when I started working for myself. For my employer I grew 5 acres of just potatoes.
I'm planting 25 lb of red Pontiac and 25 lb of huckleberry gold potatoes. Huckleberry gold are low glycemic potatoes.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cleaned out part of the goat barn today and spread the equivalent of 4 pickup loads of goat manure on a good portion of the garden. I’ll till it in tomorrow. Still waiting at least a couple of weeks to put the taters in

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally got motivated to do the initial tilling of my raised beds today.
IMG_0508.jpeg

IMG_0509.jpeg

IMG_0510.jpeg

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got asparagus coming up. Cut a few pieces over lunch - most still small/new from more recent plantings. Rest will be coming on very soon! Have peppers and tomatoes started in the garage and they're all up a little. Got some cucumbers going but not germinated yet.

Plan to get onions, potatoes, spinach, lettuces in next week after the upcoming rains(if it happens) and the colder weather.

Latest posts

Top Bottom